If you need help because of hurts, habits, and hangups:
Contact us so that we may pray for you and help you find peace with God. If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, that is the first step.
Consider attending a Celebrate Recovery Group.
There are two that may still be meeting in Cape Giraredau, MO:
- St. Andrews Lutheran: Contact Person: Joel Bockelman Contact Number:(573)579-2111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Day: Sunday Time: 6:00 p.m. Celebration Station: Yes
Every Sunday Night! If you want freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits, we encourage you to check out Celebrate Recovery! St. Andrew’s support groups offer Christ-centered groups filled with comfort, strength, and hope, where we learn to trust God’s control and power as He guides us to wholeness in the midst of our struggles. The desire of the St. Andrew Celebrate Recovery Program is to give you help for today and hope for tomorrow while meeting others who are facing the same difficulties. You will find the support, care, comfort, encouragement, hope, and strength needed to grow through life’s challenges. Celebrate Recovery’s Sunday Night Lineup:
- Large Group Worship …….6:00 p.m.
- Open Share/Small Group….7:00 p.m.
- Solid Rock Café…………….8:00 p.m.
- Lynwood Baptist: Contact Person: Tracy Childers Contact Number: (573) 837-2438 Email: email@example.com
Celebrate Recovery meets every Tuesday night. Join us at 5:00 p.m. for a supper in the Youth Room there is no charge, donations are accepted. Free child care is provided for children up to age 3. For more detailed information concerning Celebrate Recovery call the CR phone at 573-837-2438.
- Large group worship begins at 6:00 p.m.,
- Followed by small support groups for men and women at 7:00 p.m..
- Enjoy dessert and fellowship with others at 8:00 p.m. Celebrate Kids is available for children.
If you are burdened by drug and alcohol addiction, you can also visit the following websites that provide pertinent information related to drug and alcohol abuse treatment in Missouri:
- Drugabuse.com Missouri Drug Abuse Treatment Programs. Missouri Inpatient and Outpatient Programs Choose Group Therapy or Private Addiction Counseling in Missouri Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call Or, learn specifically about Alcohol Abuse Programs in Missouri.
- Treatment4addiction.com Drug and alcohol abuse in Missouri is getting worse, not better; however, Saint Louis drug rehabilitation centers are constantly expanding to meet the needs of addicts seeking help. Treatment 4 Addiction’s extensive directory of drug treatment services comprises an large list of inpatient rehab centers, detoxification facilities, intensive outpatient programs, and Missouri sober living homes. Beginning down the path to sobriety starts with asking for help and utilizing the services available in Missouri in order to quit drugs and alcohol for good.